Charcoal on your face? You think I’m kidding – well I totally aren’t and I was a little scared at first too.
Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Charcoal is renowned for drawing out and trapping twice as much dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser, which means even better results for your skin. It is infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, and purifies the pores after foaming white, leaving your skin deeply cleaned and your skin tingly-smooth.
I actually saw and felt results after just a couple of days with this cleanser without my skin feeling tight. It is recommended to be used daily – pump the cleanser into your hands, and gently work into a foam texture, massaging over wet skin and then rinsing thoroughly.
Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
These strips are formulated with tea tree oil, witch hazel, and menthol and getting in deep to rid of the oil that can cause blackheads. After removing the strips, don’t be alarmed at all the gunk on the strip, unclogged, invigorated pores are a good thing!
To use the strips effectively –
1. Remove the strip from the pouch and then twist the strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose – this is important as the strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry your hands and peel the strip away from the plastic liner. Then apply to the nose area, smoothing the side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let the strip dry on the nose for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – I felt a bit like I had a bandage on my nose.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward the centre.
The pores and skin around my nose area felt so much clearer, cleaner and refreshed. Try not to use these strips before putting make-up on straightaway, as this is when your make-up will clog the pores, making the whole process useless. My advice is to use the pore strips on an evening, after you have cleansed your face, and taken a warm bath or shower as this really opens the pores up.
The Biore range is available in most drugstores and supermarkets and you can read about the full range at www.biore.co.uk
Are you brave enough to try a Charcoal Cleanser?